Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Don't Worry Bee Happy


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am playing with some of the new animation stamps and dies from Motion Crafts by Uchi's Design that were released recently ... I just love playing with anything interactive and these are so much fun!!!

For my card today I have used the A2 Double Slider Animation Card die set along with the Bee Happy Animation Stamp/Die set which contains animated and normal images in a bee; frog and duck as well as sentiment to go with each image. 



Here is a quick video to show my card in action.


I created the background for this card by sponging Fossilised Amber Distress Oxide ink over over the front of the white piece of cardstock I used for the base of this card. I then die cut the Elizabeth Craft Designs Honeycomb die using release paper to create a stencil and layed the stencil over the cardstock and sponged Wild Honey Distress Ink over the top. I then added the black flight lines which is from The Stamps of Life Bee4Me stamp set. 


To create the Double Slider Card I used the die set and followed the instructions on this Motion Crafts by Uchi's Design video. 


After I had constructed my card I decorated it using Elizabeth Craft Designs Small Flower set and the Trio of Leaves die sets. I also added Nuvo Drops to the centres of each off the flowers.


For the sentiments I used the "Bee Happy" from the stamp set and also the "Don't Worry" masking off the "be happy" on the second line of the sentiment. I also added the "Pull Here" sentiment to each of the slider panels using a stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the inside of my card I added a rectangle panel and added a "bee" themed sentiment which is a sentiment I have had in my stash for years. I also added one of the cute bees from the Motion Crafts by Uchi's Design stamp set.

Supplies:


Other:

Stamps - Bee Happy - Motion Crafts by Uchi's Design; Have a Bee-autiful Day - Amazing Creations; Bee4Me - The Stamps of Life

Dies - Animation Card Double Slider A2 - Motion Crafts by Uchi's Design



2 comments:

jojot said...

love the peek a boo aspect of this card

Karen Aicken said...

So fun!