Monday, March 13, 2017

Hoppy Easter


Hi everyone,

Easter is only about a month away now, so I thought I should start making a couple of cards to give to my Grandchildren when I give them their Easter gift. Last year I purchased this cute Honey Buns stamp set from Art Impressions that uses an action wobble to make the bunnies tail wobble when you touch it. I figured the kids would enjoy playing with the tail and making it wobble so that is what I used for both cards.

Today I am sharing the card I created for my Grandson. The background piece was created using Distress Oxide ink pads in Faded Jeans, Broken China & Peeled Paint. I went direct to paper with the ink pads and then used a paint brush across the card. 

I used the Diamond Background die from Elizabeth Craft Designs over the top of the Distress Oxide panel.

I added a sentiment to the top of the card which is layered using the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners.


For the inside of the card I added an Easter sentiment and border both of which I have had in my stash for years.

Stamps: Honey Buns Set - Art Impressions; One Big Hoppy Family - Sugar Pea Designs; Easter Egg Garden - Hero Arts; Easter "Egg"specially Good! - Rubbernecker Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Blue
Dies: Diamond Background; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Faded Jeans Distress Oxide; Broken China Distress Oxide; Peeled Paint Distress Oxide; Action Wobble; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

jojot said...

had to gigle at that image.....so cute

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, that stamped border inside brings back memories. You and I have been at this a long time! Sweet card - love the action feature of the tail.