Monday, February 13, 2017

Together Forever


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Shaker/Easel Card I created recently using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. For the shaker part of the card I have used the Leafy Lace Heart which I have die cut about 8 times from White Cardstock. For the top heart I die cut it so that it had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the back and for the one underneath I die cut it so that the Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape was on the top. This ensured that the acetate that goes between these two hearts didn't get smudged with glue.

Inside the heart I have added XOXO which is from the Love Sentiments die set.

I added two sentiments to the card from the A Way with Words collection ... "Together" and "Forever". I did cut these both twice in two different colors and then offset the sentiments.




The "Forever" Sentiment has been layered onto fishtail banners created by the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners die set. 



Here is a look at the front of the card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope. In each of the corners I added little "arrow" pieces die cut from the Diamond Background die and then added stitching to the "arrows" using a white gel pen.


Paper: White; Brown; Teal; Pink; Thoroughly Modern DP - Stampin' Up
Dies: Lacy Leaf Heart; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; Diamond Background; Love Sentiments; A Way With Words Together; A Way with Words Forever
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm
Other: Acetate; Sequins; White Gel Pen; Foam Tape





1 comment:

jojot said...

beautiful heart die.....great easel card