Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy Bird-day!


Hi everyone,

Today I have another card to share using the new Stamps by Krista range of stamps available soon from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

For my card today I have used the Bird-day Party stamp set to create a birthday card. I stamped the birds and cake on White Soft Finish Cardstock and then used one of the Stitched Fishtails dies to cut out the card. This was then layered onto a fishtail die cut from the Fitted Fishtails die set.

For the sentiment I die cut the sentiment using the Moda Scrap Stitched Fishtail Banners die set.


For the inside of my card I die cut a square from the Fitted Squares die set and stamped the bird, balloon and colored flowers.


Stamps: Bird-day Party! - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Pink; Green; Giggle DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Stitched Fishtails; Fitted Fishtails; Stitched Squares; Fitted Squares; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is just TWEET! (Sorry, could't help myself)

jojot said...

what adorable birdies