Sunday, April 3, 2016

Wonderful Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the cute bear from the Stampendous Woodland Friends stamp set ... I used the Jumbo Fishtail Flags die set for layering.

The bears head is on an action wobble so that when you touch the head it wobbles!



Here is the inside of my card. I aded a square die cut using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Squares and then added my sentiment.






Stamps: Woodland Friends - Stampendous; Sprinkles & Smiles - Penny Black
Paper: Red; Grey; White; DIY Shop DP Crate Paper
Dies: Squiggle Border; Fishtail Flags Stax; Jumbo Banner Stax - MFT Stamps; Stitched Squares - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Red Button; Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet critter......colored beautifully

Karen Aicken said...

Love love love a card with an Action wobble. So cute!