Monday, April 25, 2016

Rockin' Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I am playing with some dies I got for my birthday from some money given to me.

As you can see I have created a Vertical Stair Step card using the Spellbinders Happy Days die set and then decorated it with the music dies from Tonic Studios.



Here is another look at my card this time taken at a different angle. I attached the guitar to white card that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape over it and covered the adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. I then colored the glitter to get the dark pink to match the pink in the designer paper.



Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope. What I fluke to be able to see the Rockin' Birthday of the sentiment as a whole when it is closed lol!


Stamps: CS Keep on Rockin' - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Believe Devotion DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: Happy Days - Spellbinders; Electric Guitar; Musical Notes; Treble Clef - Tonic Studios
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Foam Tape; Copics




No comments: