Saturday, April 2, 2016

Happy Birthday to You


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month, it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is Rebecca Ednie.


Spring brings Baby Animals! Let's use some little critters on your card or project! They can be baby animals or just small images.

Of course it isn't Spring where I live ... were are into the second month of Autumn, not that it has gotten any cooler as yet. But Spring or Autumn who can resist baby animals ... not me and I have a few stamps I purchased that include baby animals which are still waiting to be used ... so this was a good opportunity to do so.

As you can see I created an Accordion Card using the Gift Card Accordion die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



To decorate my card I used this cute image of a baby elephant holding onto it's mamma's trunk! I decided to turn it into a birthday card.




I added balloons from the Spiral Circle Pull Card die set to decorate the frames of the accordion and also the centre sentiment panel.




Here is the front of my card when it is closed ready to be popped into an envelope.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: Bella with Mum - Wild Rose Studio; Birthday Greetings
Paper: White; Blue; Green; Toy Box Collection - Bo Bunny
Dies: Gift Card Accordion Card; Flourish Gift Frame; Spiral Circle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is absolutely adorable, Frances - love those elephants.

Joanne (jojot) said...

over the top fabulous...wow

BeverlyBL said...

Your card is just the cutest ever. Love everything about it.