Monday, February 1, 2016

Hugs for my Tweetheart


Hi everyone,

About a week ago I had to do a demo at my local store focusing on Valentine's Day, the Heart Pivot Card die and the Art Impressions "Hugs" stamp sets. This is one of the samples I created to share with the customers.



The base of the card uses the Heart Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I used the Art Impressions Tweetheart stamp set to decorate the front of my card. The head of the bird is on an action wobble so when you tap the head it wobbles ... love those action wobbles.


Not content to just have the action wobble on the front of the card, I decided to add another two on the inside ... this time I used the Has Hugz stamp set (cat) and the Tweetheart stamp set (bird). I thought it would be fun to have the cat loving the bird hehe!






  Here is a quick video to see the card in action.



Here is a close up of the cat on the left hand side of the card.



And a close up of the bird on the right hand side of the card.



And finally the back of the card!

I made a few more Heart Pivot cards for the demo, which I will share throughout the month.




Stamps: Tweetheart Set; Has Hugz Set - Art Impression
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; DP - We R Memory Keepers
Dies: Heart Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Action Wobble; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

precious little critters