Monday, February 22, 2016

Flying By


Hi everyone,

My card today is one I created to use as a make and take during the recent Super Silly Sale held over the past 3 days at Craft Giraffe. 

I tried to keep the card fairly simple as this was going to be made by approx 150 people which meant all that die cutting and of course people had to create the card in a certain amount of time.


For my card I used the Hanging Charm Pull Tab Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I added the hot air balloon from Joset Designs Hot Air Balloons die set.

The sentiment is from the new What's Up? Clear Stamp se.  The clouds on the blue card are sponged using white ink and the new Partly Cloudy Stage It Stencil. Both of these products are also designed by Karen Burniston.


Here is my card when it is closed ready to be popped in an envelope.


And finally the inside of my card. This time around I decided to create a folded card and added the sentiment etc to the inside of the card.


Stamps: What's Up? Clear Stamps - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Blue
Dies: Hanging Charm Pull Tab Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Hot Air Balloons - Joset Designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Other ECD Products: Partly Cloudy Stage It Stencil - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Picket Fence Distress Paint; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally sold me on this one