Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy Anniversary



Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I needed a card to give to my DH to celebrate our 43rd Anniversary. As I have had this Art Impressions Love Spinner couple since early in the year and I thought they would be perfect for his card.

As you can see I created a Tri Shutter card. 




Here is a photo of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the folds a little better.



And finally my card when it is folded closed ready to be placed in an envelope.



Stamps: Love Spinner - Art Impressions; Brackets2Cut - TSOL
Paper: White; Cream; Red; Mon Amour DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Shutter Card - Tattered Lace; Oval Stax; Staggered Hearts Border; Hi Rise Numbers - MFT Stamps; Fancy Labels #4 Framelits - Sizzix
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card - perfect for a special Anniversary.