Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Centre Step Card



Hi everyone,

This is a hectic time for everyone, I have been busy creating samples for some of my Design Teams ready for CHA which is being held at the beginning of January 2016. There are some awesome new products being released shortly, but right now I can't tell you about them. 

I also have been busy preparing for Christmas and trying to also find time in all this to spend with my family. I normally like to have something blogged here everyday and I know I don't need to do that, but I am not ready to not do that for now. So rather than stress or not post, I thought I would share one or two older Christmas cards I have created over the years which are some of my favourites. I will still have lots of new stuff to share with you as well this week.




This is a card I created back in 2011, wow it doesn't feel that long ago but according to my blog it is and it should know LOL! I think this has to be my all time favourite Centre Step Card I have made and I have made a few of them since this one.

 The stamp used here is Magnolia’s Lighting Edwin … isn’t he adorable, I can see my grandson getting in a mess like that if he got anywhere near the lights hehe! The tree is a Sizzix Tim Holtz Pine Tree die.

This card was created before any dies were available to create this style of card which makes them soon much easier to create these days. But if you don't have any dies, I have a  tutorial and video on the resources section of Splitcoast Stampers.




Here is the inside of my card, as you can see I used another of those pine trees and added a sentiment as well.


Stamps: Lighting Edwin Magnolia; Merry Christmas Stamp It; Sentiment inside Print Works
Paper: White; Red; Green; Season’s Greetings DP Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pine Tree Die; Rhinestones; Glitter; Buttons; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, I love this! I have that tree die. Didn't need it, but it appeared to hop into my shopping basket all on it's own back when it first came out. :-) I LOVE how you used it here -- beautiful card! Enjoy your DD being home.