Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 is Coming


It's our Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team challenge time again over on the Cornish Heritage Farms blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Me.


2016 is almost upon us, so for our challenge this week lets include a calendar on our cards/projects. It may just be one month e.g. January or the whole year.




Every year I buy a packet of those tiny calendars and every year I hardly use many of them, so this was a great challenge to at least use one of the little calendars haha.

I used an Acrylic Card Stand/Photo Holder which I purchased in a cheap shop, and these make easy calendars to give as gifts at this time of year. All you need to do is cut a piece of designer paper the size of the frame and insert it into the frame. And then decorate the top with a calendar and any image you want.  


Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team's blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.


Steph Ackerman


Stamps: Floral 11 Digital Stamp - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Peach; Flirty/Summer Crush DP - Maja Designs
Dies: Circle Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Acrylic Card Stand/Photo Holder; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Haha - I did the same thing for a couple of years so now I don't buy those adorable calendar packets. You have me wishing I did though - this is such a perfect project.