Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snow


Hi everyone,

It's time for another CHF challenge over on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog. This week the challenge is hosted by Amber.

Amber loves snow and she tells us that the Snow is almost over, so make a snowy card. (Snow Scene, Snowman etc.)

Of course the snow never started where I live down here in Australia ... but I do enjoy making snowy cards so I pulled out my favorite Cornish Heritage Farm's Dancing Snowman Digital Stamp to create my card.




I decided to to create a pull card using the Rectangle Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I also added snow using the Outdoor Edges die set and snowflakes using the Circle Spiral Pull Card die set.

One thing I love about digital stamps, is that you can make the images whatever size you want and also flip the images if you want and I did both with the snowmen  I used on my card, so I have different sizes and look a tiny bit different.



Here is my card when it is opened. You can see the snowman on the top of the card is attached to a spiral so that it gets hidden when the card is closed and gives the recipient a surprise when they open it.

On the left hand panel, I added two of the sentiments from the new Birthday Greetings stamp set

If you didn't know Cornish Heritage Farms has recently released a number of new stamp sets which you can see here


Want to play along?????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project ... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.)

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to the CHF blog post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to included the keyword CHF73. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.



  • Amber Hillman
  • Steph Ackerman
  • Monica Taylor




  • Stamps: Birthday Greetings; Dancing Snowman Digital Stamp - Cornish Heritage Farms
    Paper: White; Aqua; Candy Lane DP - Bo Bunny
    Dies: Rectangle Pull Card; Outdoor Edges; Circle Spiral Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
    Other: Black Ink; ECD Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; ECD Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet; Foam Tape; Copics


    2 comments:

    Karen Aicken said...

    This card just makes me smile ... so cute and you know I LOVE the Rectangle Pull Card!

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    precious snowmen......fab card