Friday, January 30, 2015

Rebus - Herbs




Hi everyone,

It has been a little while since I posted a rebus card, as my friends and I who play this together had a break over December, But it was fun to get out my collection of rebus stamps again to stamp up my rebus postcard for our January theme.

This time round our theme is "Herbs".  Easy enough .... there are so many herbs to select from.

If you would like to solve my rebus puzzle, why not post a comment on my blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go working out my November Rebus which was Names Starting with "C" .... here are the correct answers for you to check how you did.


  1. Cornelia
  2. Clive
  3. Clark
  4. Coralee
  5. Cher
  6. Charlene
  7. Cameron
  8. Coby
  9. Corbett
  10. Cindy
  11. Candice
  12. Cooper

You can find all my past rebus cards here




No comments: