Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dad

Riley1214Dad-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our challenge hostess is Kelly Santi.

Kelly has challenged us to a "Terrific Textures!" challenge. We are to use a texture like fabric, lace, burlap, etc on our card or project.

I remembered that one of my parcels I received for my birthday a few months back had a piece of Burlap Ribbon on it which I had saved so I decided to use some of that to create my card and decided to create a male card that I could put in my stash for when I need it for Father’s Day, which isn’t until September down here.

For my card I used Riley and Company’s Walter which is one of their Retro Folk images.

Riley1214Dad2-wm 

For the inside of my card I added the “Happy Father’s Day!” sentiment which is from Riley and Company’s Everyday Sayings sentiment sets.

Riley Challenge Winner copy

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!  So get stamping Riley fans :).

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1214. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

 

Stamps: Walter Retro Folk; Everyday Sayings – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Blue; Grey; That’s My Boy DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Burlap Ribbon; Lil’ Inker Designs Dad Die; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

that is the perfect dp for a retro masc. card