Monday, September 23, 2013

Celebrating Your Birthday!

PTI-HappyZipOwl-wm
Hi everyone,
My card today uses more of the Papertrey Ink Movers & Shakers die sets … on the front of my card I have used the Movers & Shakers Zipper die along with the Movers & Shakers Sentiment set.
I have also added the cute little owl which is one of Eline’s Owls from Marianne Designs … it’s hard for me to pass up owl stamps!
PTI-HappyZipOwl2-wm
The zipped section on the front of the card can be torn open to reveal a secret message. You can see what the message is under mine as I took a photo of it before I adhered the two layers together.
PTI-HappyZipOwl3-wm
And here is the inside of my card … this uses another Papertrey Ink Movers & Shakers die set … the pop up dies … these aren’t as easy to use as my pop n cuts dies but I like that I can now create Happy pop ups whenever I like.
As you can see I also added two more of the owls to the inside of my card.
Stamps: Eline’s Owls – Marianne Designs; Movers & Shakers Sentiments; Faux Ribbon – Papertrey Ink
Paper: White; Blue; Yellow; Oxford Lane DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; PTI Movers & Shakers Poppers Die Collection; PTI Movers & Shakers Zippers Die Collection; PTI Wonderful Words Birthday Die; Taylored Expressions Star Border; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely adorable....what a hoot

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely adorable....what a hoot