Monday, July 8, 2013

World Greatest Dad

MFT-ChalkboardDad-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Father’s Day to share with you today. I know Father’s Day was in June in the USA, but here in Australia it isn’t until September and I normally need a few cards so that my daughters and Grandchildren have enough to give to their dad’s etc.

This card uses the Chalkboard Technique and I used various different stamps and die-namics from MFT Stamps.

MFT-ChalkboardDad2-wm

Here is the inside of my card using another stamp set from MFT Stamps.

Stamps: DC Vintage Cameo Sentiments; Masculine Graphic Tee; Howdy; Clearly Sentimental About Fathers – MFT Stamps
Paper: Black; Kraft; Grey; Indie Chic Ginger – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Kraft Ink; Versamark Ink; White Embossing Powder; MFT Die-namics Insert It Speech Bubble Frame; Grey Button; Hemp Cord; MFT Mini Chicken Wire Stencil; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous dps on this masc. masterpiece

Bethlehem Nissan cars near me said...

dad is always best for a child.i love my dad very much.thanks for share with us.funny greeting cards