Monday, June 17, 2013

June Calendar Page

MFT-June-Calendar-wm


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing my calendar page I created for June.


The butterflies were created using LJD Blissful Butterflies stamp set and Die-namics LJD Blissful Butterflies
 .
MFT-June-Calendar2-wm

For the calendar section I used the Die-namics LLD Insert It - 3x4 Insert and the  LLD Journal It - Calendar Basics  stamp set.

Stamps: LLD Journal It Calendar Basics; LJD Blissful Butterflies – MFT Stamps
Paper: Smooth White; Grape Jelly; Grapesical; Sour Apple – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: LLD Blissful Butterflies; Insert it 3 x 4; Large Leaf Filled Flourish – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Grapesicle Ink (MFT); Bubblegum Ink (MFT); MPD Stone Wall Stencil; Foam Tape; Rhinestones

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,Love the butterflies!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, I am going to miss seeing your fabulous designs with the MFT new releases. But I will still be by to see your new projects and other fabulous designs.