Friday, May 10, 2013

On Top of the World!

Gorjuss-TopofWorld-wm

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago when I was out with a couple of my friends stamp shopping we found some Gorjuss stamp sets and we all just had to add a couple to our shopping baskets hehe.

My card today uses the Gorjuss – On Top of the World stamp set … isn’t she adorable!

Gorjuss-TopofWorld2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … all the stamps used on this card except for the Happy Birthday sentiment are included in the stamp set. The button and the striped border are two different stamps. I stamped the button and punched it out and then placed it over the stripes

Stamps: Gorjuss – On Top of the World – Urban Rubber Stamps; Happy Birthday Sentiment – Unknown
Paper: White; Red; Happy Days DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature