Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hay There … MFT New Product Tour

MFT-BendyFence-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our New Product Tour! All the new products are available NOW at My Favorite Things.  You will be able to find them all  together in the Brand Spankin' New category of the MFT Stamps store.

 NewProductTour

Be sure to head on over to the MFT Stamps Blog so you can find all the release details, prize information, and inspiration about this release.

MFT-BendyFence2-wm

Today I am showcasing the new Die-namics Farm Fence.

I have two cards to share with you today, it’s been a while since I made a Bendy card so I decided to make one of those for my first card I have to share with you today.

I have used the Pure Innocence Farm Girl stamp set. The base of my card uses Kraft card and Sno Cone card.

The Die-namics Farm Fence was die cut using Sweet Tooth card which was then sponged using Kraft  ink.

The grass along the bottom of the fence is created using the Die-namics Grassy Edges and Factory Green card and sponged using Factory Green ink.

MFT-BendyFence3-wm

Here is the card with the right hand side tab open … it reveals another fence and a pig and Hay Bale from the Pure Innocence Farm Girl stamp set.

MFT-BendyFence4-wm

And here you can see the card with the left hand side tab also open revealing two more pigs.

The clouds were created using the Die-namics Cloud Trio and Sweet Tooth card and sponged around the edges using Sno Cone ink. I added the Sun to the top right hand side of the card using Die-namics Sunshine and Lemon Drop card sponging the edges using Lemon Drop ink. I topped the sun with a Lemon Drop Button and Hemp Cord.

Stamps: Pure Innocence Farm Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Factory Green; Sno Cone; Kraft; Lemon Drop – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Farm Fence; Sunshine; Cloud Trio; Grassy Edges – MFT Stamps
Other: Factory Green Ink (MFT); Sno Cone Ink (MFT); Kraft Ink (MFT); Lemon Drop Ink (MFT); Lemon Drop Button (MFT); Hemp Cord (MFT); Foam Tape

 

MFT-Lifes-Direction-wm

For my second card today I used the Die-namics Farm Fence to create a farm scene.

To create my scene I started with Sno Cone card. I then used Factory Green card and the Die-namics Grassy Edges to create the grass. I sponged the edges using Factory Green ink. The Farm fence was die cut using Sweet Tooth card which was then sponged using Kraft  ink.

I used the cow image from the Life’s  Direction stamp set, I sponged Kraft  ink and Hot Fudge ink directly onto the cow stamp to get the spots etc.

The Hay Bales are from the Pure Innocence Farm Girl Stamp set.

The sentiment at the top of the card is also from the Life’s  Direction stamp set, I used one of the labels from the Die-namics Blueprints 3 set.

MFT-Lifes-Direction2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. Both stamps are from the Life’s  Direction stamp set and were stamped using Hot Fudge ink.

Stamps: Life’s Direction; PI Farmer Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Kraft Card; Sno Cone Card; Factory Green Card – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Farm Fence; Blueprints 3 – MFT Stamps
Other: Steel Blue Ink (MFT); Factory Green Ink (MFT); Kraft Ink (MFT); Hot Fudge Ink (MFT)

Here are the MFT products used on my cards today.

Don’t forget to head on over to the MFT Stamps Blog so you can find all the release details, prize information, and inspiration about this release.

#aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

zehra said...

Love the bendy card, it is amazing

charlene merrick said...

You are so talented. I love these adorable scenes and the bendy card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are so adorable!!!

Sarah Gough said...

I've never seen a bendy card before, so cool!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is the CUTEST Card Ever!! =) Being a Farm Girl I totally LOVE the neat way you designed this card and the Fun Curved shape!! AWESOME!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Gypsy 2 said...

Frances..where do the ideas come from?Your bendy card is fabulous.What a great scene.Congratulations on all of your projects for this release.They have been awesome.

Lisa H. said...

your interactive cards are always amazing! cute stuff, Frances.

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances hoiw FUN is this, I LOVE it!!~

Jenny said...

Love that 'bendy card'...never seen one of those before! Great scene- love the lil piggies on the inside ;)

Karen Motz said...

These are such fun scenes you created and I love the spots you added to the cow!

g said...

i just love these!! i've never made a bendy card- how cool!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

amazing....I am in awe