Monday, May 27, 2013

Birthday Girl!

Lala-TripleTierSlider-wm

Hi everyone,

Recently at a stamp club I attend each month we created Triple Tier Slider Cards … I haven’t made one of these in over three years so it was fun to revisit this style of card.

For my card I used La La Land Crafts Dress Up Marci.

Lala-TripleTierSlider2-wm

Here is my slider card with the second tier showing. I added a birthday sentiment to this piece.

Lala-TripleTierSlider3-wm

And finally here is my card with the third tier showing. These are such fun to create … hopefully I won’t wait another 3 years before I make another one Smile

 

Stamps: Dress Up Marci – La La Land Crafts; Sentiments – See D Stamps
Paper: White; Peach; Blue; A Ladies Diary Collection DP – Graphics 45
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,Love your image,love your coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderfully done...your coloring is so soft and 'smooth'...fabbo