Friday, April 5, 2013

What’s The Buzz?

MFT-DG-Bee-wm

Hi everyone,
It’s that time again when the MFT Stamps designs team begins showing our MFTeasers in preparation of the new stamps which will be released by MFT Stamps.  The new products will be available on April 9th at 10 PM in the MFT Boutique.

TeaserTime_FullSize

Be sure to head on over to the MFT Stamps Blog so you can find all the release details, prize information, and inspiration about this release.

For my card today I used the new Doodle Garden – Sweet as Can Bee stamp set, isn’t she adorable. I have used this with the Die-namics Blueprints 2 set …. I am loving how easy it is to create a card using these Blueprints die-namics sets.

Also being released this month is Laina Lamb Design – Border It – Mod Borders ….. I love love this set and you will notice over the release I have used it on a number of my cards. This time round I stamped it onto Smooth White card using Licorice Black Ink & Lemon Drop Ink. Hint: When stamping the same border stamp using different color inks, start in the middle of the card that way you can stamp on either side of the last color you stamped and this way you won’t have to clean your stamp as many times as if you started at the top or bottom of your card.

I have also used Black Licorice card for the base of my card and the large oval piece and Lemon Drop card for the other pieces.

MFT-DG-Bee2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I have again created my background on my card using the Laina Lamb Design – Border It – Mod Borders stamp set. The oval pieces are from the Die-namics Blueprints 2 set.

The sentiment is from the Doodle Garden – Sweet as Can Bee stamp set.

Here are the MFT products I used on my card today. Please note the links to the new products won’t work until  they are released.

Don’t forget to head on over to the MFT Stamps Blog so you can find all the release details, prize information, and inspiration about this release.

Stamps: Doodle Garden – Sweet As Can Bee – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Lemon Drop; Licorice Black – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Blueprints 2 – MFT Stamps
Other: Licorice Black Ink (MFT); Lemon Drop Ink (MFT); Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Zoe said...

Beautiful Card. The Sweet As Can Be image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful. The colour combination is nice and the sentiment is fun.

Zoe
xxxx

Silli said...

wow, wow, wow...love the pretty bg! I need the stamp...*smile*...Happy weekend Frances! xoxo

Tracey said...

Perfect colour combo of course!! An adorable card!

Alina said...

so pretty, I love the background!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances!!~

Colleen said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love your card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

She's adorable, Frances! LOVE the bows on the pig tails, and the Chevron "bee" stripes you made!

Danni said...

Super, super cute!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous use of that border stamp...wow