Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baby Girl!

MFT 2Cute wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am playing around with a Clean and Simple card. I have been doing an online class called Clean and Simple Card Making 2 over at Online Card Classes.

The background on the top panel was created using the hounds tooth background from the LJD Spring Backgrounds stamp set and Premium Dye Ink Pad Pink Lemonade. The Baby Girl wording from from the Baby Onesie stamp set. Along the bottom panel of the card I used Pink Lemonade card, Die-namics Mini Scallop Edge and the Congratulations sentiment from the Airplane Greetings stamp set.

MFT 2Cute2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I have again used the hounds tooth background from the LJD Spring Backgrounds stamp set and Premium Dye Ink Pad Pink Lemonade. The sentiment is from the Baby Onesie stamp set and of course I used the Die-namics Baby Onesie and Pink Lemonade card.

Here are the MFT Products I used on my card today:

Stamps: Baby Onesie; Airplane Greetings; LJD Spring Backgrounds – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Pink Lemonade – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Baby Onesie; Mini Scallop Edge – MFT Stamps
Other: Pink Lemonade Ink (MFT); Brilliance Crimson Cooper Ink; Foam Tape; Pearls

 

#aa-owl-signature