Thursday, July 5, 2012

You Are My Anchor!

MFTWSC79 ALMAnchor wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to host the sketch.

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card this week I used MFT Stamp à la modes You Anchor Me stamp set, which was released last night. The images was stamped and layered using the Die-namics Rectangle STAX Set 1 and Die-namics Rectangle STAX Set 2. I have also used two of the new Die-namic dies released last night, these were the Die-namics Sea Charms & Die-namics Sentiment Strips.

For the button and charm I used some Denim Twine to tie them both.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC79 ALMAnchor2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the sentiment from the stamp set. I used another of the charms from the Die-namics Sea Charms die. I also used the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC79

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC79. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

 

Stamps: à la modes You Anchor Me – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Seaside DP – Kaisercraft
Die-namics: Rectangle Stax 1 & 2; Sentiment Strips; Sea Charms; Fishtail Flags Stax – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Button; Denim Twine; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Wow, love your card and all the details. TFS

Cindy Haffner said...

So FUN!!~

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to get her!!! Great job Frances!

Janice W. said...

Love your card!