Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sorry You’re Having A Ruff Time!

MFTWSC65 PuppyGirl wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This is another fun sketch!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card today I used MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Puppy Girl, I paper pieced the girls dress using designer paper. I used the Die-namics Open Scallop Doily DUO for the circle panel in the sketch and added my sentiment to the larger ribbon from the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon.

MFT Stamps have recently started selling grosgrain ribbon that matches the colors of the cardstock that they sell. My ordered arrived earlier in the week, so I was able to used their Grosgrain Ribbon Kraft for the bow on my card. I love all the awesome colors this ribbon comes in!

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC65 PuppyGirl2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used the Die-namics Sweet Stack Labels for my sentiment and added the Die-namics Mini Monarch Border to the top of my designer paper.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC65

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC65. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Pure Innocence Puppy Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Kraft; Blue; Dolled Up DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Mini Monarch Border; Sweet Stack Labels; First Place Award Ribbon; Open Scallop Doily Duo – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Kraft Grosgrain Ribbon; Janome Sewing Machine; Stick Pins; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely , you have been making some fun creations lately. I am just catching up viewing peoples blogs and posts as I have been busy.
Well done hugs Elaine

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Frances! The papers are perfect and I LOVE the stick pins!

Karen Giron said...

Lot's of puppies today! LOVE the stick pins in your bow and the papers are so cute!

Barbara said...

Awwww, Frances, this is so CUTE!!!!

Danni said...

Super sweet card!

Angel said...

DARLING! great mix of dp, love the pins and fab stitching!

Tara Godfrey said...

Such a sweet card, Frances! Love the bow and pins and the PI Puppy Girl looks SO cute!
Hugs,t

redstampinsam said...

The inside of your card is just as much fun as the outside -- no plain stuff for you. I love it!
gsrmmeyers@att.net

Michele Boyer said...

So sweet, Frances! I think quite a few of us had puppies on the brain this week! :)

Jan Garber said...

Awww....how adorable!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That is so adorable

Cindy Haffner said...

Purely DELIGHTFUL!!~