Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Need Some Girl Talk!

MFTWSC58 alamodesGirlTalk wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. I always look forward to the MFT’s sketch each week!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

This week I have used the new MFT Stamps à la modes Girl Talk stamp set which was released last night, isn’t she adorable! I paper pieced the girls blouse using designer paper. For the sentiment I used the smaller ribbon from the  Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon die. For the flower I used the smallest of the 3 flower petals die using the Die-namics Botanical Beauty die set, this was also releases last night.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC58 alamodesGirlTalk2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped part of the à la modes girl in the lower right hand corner of my card. I also added a border to my designer paper strip on the left hand side of my card, this border is from the Die-namics Monarch Border. And finally I added my sentiment using one of the new Die-namics Chat Bubbles, I love this die set and can see this being used a lot!

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC58s

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC58. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: à la modes Girl Talk – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pink; Head Over Heels DP – Lily Bee Designs
Die-namics: Botanical Beauty; First Place Award Ribbon; Chat Bubbles; Monarch Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Janome Sewing Machine; Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Angel said...

so perfect in every way! fun and cheerful with that sweet dp!

Kristy Hansen said...

Love your card. I didn't buy this set-it is on my wish list. I am going to be sorry I didn't get it yet. ksh

Karen Motz said...

Love this mix of papers and her fun striped shirt!!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVIN all those layers!!~

Jodi Collins said...

She is PERFECT with this sketch Frances! AWESOME papers too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.....love it

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! Love her pieced top!

miatagal said...

Frances, Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!