Monday, June 6, 2011

For Someone Special!

PP BdaySent wm

It’s day 3 of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks in readiness for the release of the new Paper Pretties stamps which are to be released this coming Wednesday 8th June.

Today the Paper Pretties Design Team are featuring the Birthday Sentiments stamp set. This is another fun sentiment set which will be a wonderful addition to anyone’s sentiment collection.

I haven’t created a circle card for a while so that is what I decided to do for my card today. I used my circle nestabilities dies to create the circles for this card.

PP BdaySent2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, using another of the sentiments from this stamp set. To attach my back circle to the front I scored a little down from the top and added tape to the top portion and attached it to the back of my front circle. Doing this you get the look of a perfect circle when your card is closed.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 8th June, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 12 AM EST 8th June.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
Stamps: Birthday Sentiments – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pink; DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Flower; Pearl Flourishes; Fern Punch; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Frances this is so PRETTY, I ADORE round cards!!~

Jessie/knightrone said...

PRetty!!