Monday, March 21, 2011

Riley Rocks!

Riley-RockStar-wm

Hi everyone,

Well it is that time again! Today starts the beginning of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 24th March. This release will bring with it 8 new Riley/Sophie images and 6 sentiments.

For my first sneak peek this week I have used the new Rock Star Riley … don’t you just love him!!!!!!!!!!! There are two new sentiments that work well with this image, the one you see on the front of my card and the other you will see on the inside below.

Riley-Rockstar2-wm

Here on the inside of my card I used the other sentiment to be released along with Rockin’ Riley again.

Stamps: Rock Star Riley; You Are A Rock Star Sentiment; You Rock Sentiment – Riley and Company
Papers: White; Black; Orange; DP – Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Sewing Machine; Black Twine; MFT Die-namics Musical Notes Die; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

Riley-Tootfairy-wm

For my second project today I used Tooth Fairy Riley, isn’t she a cutie! I picked up a few of these fun photo frames recently at a scrapbook store and I thought it would make a fun little tooth holder for those little ones who are wanting the Tooth Fairy to visit. The tooth can be placed on either the front or the back of the frame, and then the Tooth Fairy can leave the money in the same place or underneath if it is notes. Not having the Tooth Fairy visit for sooooooo long I have no idea how much she leaves these days.

Riley-Toothfairy3-wm

Here is the back of my frame, I found the verse over on Splitcoast Stampers and just changed it a tiny bit to suit my project.

RIley-Toothfairy2-wm

Here is another view of my project so you can see the depth of the frame. BTW I added the pearls around the frame.

The rest of the Riley and Company Design Team will also be sharing their cards they have created with you this week, so don’t forget to check them out too.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 24th March starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Tooth Fairy Riley – Riley and Company
Paper: White
Other: Black Ink; Photo Frame; Pearls; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Both are FAB Frances!!~

Cathy said...

Frances, love your sneak peeks, the tooth fairy frame is adorable and so creative. Love them both!! :)

Silli said...

hehe, both creations are very pretty Frances, love the fairy sentiment...Great work. HUGS

Virgo5 said...

Love Rockin Riley, and great idea for a tooth holder!

Gina Lindsay said...

great projects!

i love the tooth fairy one!

tweetskeek said...

Ooooh, the tooth fairy is soooo cute - great colours.

I see some 80's rock going along with that guitar!!!

Great cards Frances, you rock the Rileys!!! :-)

Kate Stockman said...

Love the paper you used for Riley. Great cards.

Anne Tussing said...

Cute card and project! Love the dp on your rockin' Riley!!

Michele Lourenco said...

Very awesome!