Monday, October 11, 2010

I Heart Pumpkins!

Alota45-Pumpkin-wm

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify … this cute bear hearts pumpkins … I like em but I am sure there are many other vegies I would list as my favorites before pumpkins kwim!

My card today uses this cute Alota Rubber Stamps bear with the pumpkin. The layout I used here is from a recent SCS sketch SC300 … this is such a fun layout, I will probably be using it again!

october_2010_coupon

Would you like to receive a 20% discount from your next Alota Rubber Stamps order …. all you have to do is place an order anytime between the 11th October to 15th October and add the code AlotaOct10.

Stamps: Teddy Bear, Hat, Pumpkin – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Rust; DP – We R Memory Keepers
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Leaf Buttons; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Adorable! I love the leaf brads too!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET love that layout Frances.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Isn't he just the cutest, love all the little touches to make this a special card.

Delia said...

Love this layout and love all your coloring. TFS