Friday, June 18, 2010

Touch Down!

Alota-Footballa-wm

Hi All!

My card today uses another of the new sports themed stamps which was released by Alota Rubber Stamps earlier in the week. This one is called “Football Boy”.I wanted to use one of the new sports themed background type stamps that was also released… for this one I used the football field stamp. It is much larger then you see on my card but as I wanted something other than a rectangle on my card I cut part of it off.

Alota-Football2awm

And the inside …. this time I used the Happy Everything stamp … which is ideal for any occasion.

Stamps: Football Boy; Sports Words Set; Happy Everything – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Burgundy; Digital DP – The Digi Chick
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; EK Success Zigzag Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh he is a SWEETIE!!!!!!!!

Silli said...

So cute Frances, love the ric rac...and the image... HUGS

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute image...AND once again you had the perfect dp