Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hi Ya!

Riley-Oz-Hiya-wm

Hi ya everyone!

My card today uses one of my favorite Riley stamps ever! You can find them over on the Riley and Company site.

I just love this new “Follow The Yellow Brick Road Riley” stamp that I had to play with it again! This time I used one of my oval nestabilities to die cut the image. After stamping and cutting out the oval shape, I masked the image and then used my copic airbrush to color the grass and sky area.

Riley-Oz-Hiya2-wm

The sentiments used on my card are from the new ‘Riley Oz Words 1” (for the inside of my card) and “Moose Sayings” (for the one on the front of the card)

Stamps: Follow the Yellow Brick Road; Riley Oz Words 1; Moose Sayings – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; Orange; DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punches; MS Crown Border Punch;Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Silli said...

Oh Frances, your card is so cute, love the bg and the cute image! HUGS

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is just sooo sweet...and I love the inside too!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

A-dorable

Mocha-Latte Crafts said...

Hi, I have just found your blog and I am so impressed with your cards. All these wizard of oz cards are so beautifully colored. You have great talent and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for sharing. Tanya R.