Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Jane!

PP-Jane's-bday-wm

It’s birthday time again for one of our Paper Prettie Design Team Members. Today Jane Matsumoto is a year older, Happy Birthday Jane!!! Of course what better way to celebrate than a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! As we can't get together to celebrate in person the next best thing is a virtual birthday party .... yahhhhhhhh what fun!

The hop started at Christie Ortman’s blog so if you didn’t start off there you might want to hop on over there now so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!

For my card I decided to use “Bubble Time Sophia” …. just love this set and Birthdays are the time to spoil yourself right!!!! I used my Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Border punch to create the lattice border on the top and bottom of my card. I have been wanting to make a card like this for a while now.

PP-Jane's-bday2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the sentiment that is included with the stamp set.

Here is the order of the hop:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the party festivities so far. Now it is time to continue on our birthday blog hop and visit the blog of Heather Lee-Reppen. Don’t forget to wish Jane a Happy Birthday when you reach her blog.

Stamps: Bubble Time – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Blue; Dark Blue; DP
Other: Black Ink; MS Garden Trellis Border Punch; MS Quilted Border Punch; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FABULOUS Frances..

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is GORGEOUS, Frances! One of my favorite punches! Love what you did with it! Thank you very much for making my birthday extra special! xoxo

Tammy Murphy said...

Happy Birthday Jane~ love the card and how the punch is used~ Very creative and fun~

Anonymous said...

Frances!!! This is a great way to make the card base, love it! Great BDay card for Jane!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! love the punched edges! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Frances!! Love the punched edges!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally fabulous!! I love it!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

ah....I can feel the relaxation that comes with this one