Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baskets of Fun!

Alota-Basketsoffun-wm

Hi everyone and happy Sunday to you all!

My card today is another sneak peek at one of the new stamps that will be released by Alota Rubber Stamps on Monday 14th June.

Today we are playing basketball! Well ok so I am not actually playing it … but my cards feature basketball stamps.

My first card uses the cute “Basketball Boy” designed by artist Jodie Mackrell. After stamping the boy, I masked him so I could stamp the “basketball hoop”. I used my copic airbrush to color the floor and walls of this one.

The basketball that holds the sentiment is actually punched out from the designer paper (I had printed another piece that had the basketballs larger, so I punched that out and then added my sentiment to it.

Stamps: Basketball Boy; Basketball Hoop; Sports Words – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Green; Digital DP – The Digi Chick
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

Alota-Basketball-wm

For my second card I decided to create another shaped card, this time of a basketball shape which is easy enough to do seeing it is just a circle. The image here is another of Alota’s stamps created by Jodie Mackrell  and is called “Basketball Girl”.

As i liked what I did adding the sentiment to the basket DP I printed some small Basketball DP and cut these out for the smaller basketball themed sentiments, which come with the Basketball Hoop.

 Alota-Basketball2-wm

Here is the inside of my card …. yes I punched out yet another basketball shape from the designer paper and used the larger “Baskets Of Fun” sentiment.

I will be back tomorrow (Sunday 13th June 10pm EST) with the rest of the Alota Rubber Stamps Design Team for our blog hop to celebrate the release.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they have come up with today.

 

Stamps: Basketball Girl; Basketball Hoop Set; Sports Words – Alota Rubber Stamps.
Paper: White; Black; Orange
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Circle Punches; Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

slam dunks in my opinion...fabulous

Silli said...

VERY, very pretty, love the new images... HUGS and happy day...