Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dancing in Circles!

Riley-Dance-wm

Hi everyone,

The Riley and Company Design Team are back with another challenge to share with you today. This week our challenge hostess is Silke Kittmann who challenged us to create a circle card.

I love circle cards but don’t make them often enough so I had fun with this challenge. To create my layers for my card I used the circle card from the Cricut “Wild Cards” cartridge. The layout of my card is based on a previous Mojo Monday sketch challenge (Mojo127).

I used Ballet Sophie to create my card, this is an unusual color combo for me, I just had to play with my new designer paper I got recently … just love the colors in the paper.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Ballet Sophie – Riley and Company; Sentiment – Just Rite Stamps
Paper: White; Peach; Dark Blue; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Cricut; Wild Card Cartridge; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Blue Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling circle card Hoots!! Love the unique color combo and your popped up Sophie!!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Frances!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Love the circle shape!!

Cathy said...

Frances, this is soo cute. Love the dp behind Sophie!! Perfect Challenge card. :)

Patti said...

Georgous!

Dana Jones said...

Darling!!!