Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fabulous Friend

CCEE1017-Feminine-wm

Hi everyone

Are you ready for another challenge over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. I know I am!!!!!!!!

Our challenge hostess for April, Joanne Grzelak has given us another fabulous sketch to play with this week!

I wanted to use a long skinny image for my card today just like Joanne put on her sketch so I went searching in my stash and finally decided on this Impression Obsession stamp which was just asking to be stamped it has been sitting there neglected for so long hehe!

CCEE1017 

Here is the sketch if you want to play along, you can find more details on our CCEE Stampers blog.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Feminine Form – Impression Obsession; Sentiment – SU
Paper: White; Blue; Green; DP
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Oval Punches; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job Frances!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card, Frances!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gonna have to play with this sketch, I LOVE IT!!

Silli said...

Olala.... this is pretty...;)

Davi said...

Frances I love your card! The wonderful colored image, texture, dp and layers are fab!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

soft colors, stylin' image

Shirley Quarry-wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the image.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Love the colors on this pretty card of yours, Miss Frances!

Silke Ledlow said...

Frances, the IO image is fantastic with this sketch!!! I love your feminine card!!! Hugs ~S~