Saturday, February 6, 2010

You Color My World!

MFT-Flopsey-C4C-wm

Hi everyone!

It is time for another challenge over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a new month means we also have a new challenge hostess, our February hostess is Robin Willis. Robin’s challenge is: “Be My Valentine – created a valentine themed card”

We also have a new sponsor, which is The {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Barnard.

For my card today I used the new MFT Stamps “Basket Full ‘o Flopsey” I love how versatile this stamp set is … last week I used it for Easter and now I can use it for Valentines Day, just by stamping something different in the basket.

I used my copic airbrush to create the clouds and the grass was punched using the Martha Stewart grass punch. I used Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge (MTSC59) for the layout of my card.

MFT-Flopsey-C4C2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment used here is from MFT Stamps' “Clearly Sentimental About You” which is this months Triple Scoop set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Recipe:

Stamps:Basket Full ‘o Flopsey & Clearly Sentimental About You – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pink; Pale Yellow; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Candy Dots; MS Deep Edger Punch; MS Grass Border Punch; Modern Label Tag Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Unknown said...

frances...flopsey is just too cute! love the papers, the coloring, and the way you decorated the inside of the card! gorgeous job!

Jessica Diedrich said...

ADORABLE Frances! I love your take on Mercy's sketch and the way you decorated the inside of your card, too! Great C4C card this week!!!

nadornia said...

Hola:
Bellisimas,originales, y muy decorativas adoro sus creaciones.
Muchas gracias
Besos.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Flopsie is just the sweetest no matter what the holiday or event

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin those hearts!!!

Tracey said...

So adorable! Love Flopsey!

Danni said...

I'm with Cindy, love the hearts! super cute card!

Barbara said...

Flopsey never looked so good, Frances!!!