Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rebus – Name of Bird Species!

Feb10-Rebus---Bird-Species

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another of my rebus postcards I create each month for a rebus swap I do with a few friends of mine.

In case you have been wondering, this all started years back when I first purchased a rebus stamp set from Stampin’ Up …. after I had the stamps I had to figure out what to do with them and my swap was created with a few like minded stampers. Well of course my rebus collection has grown from that one set of stamps.

The theme of our rebus this month is “Name of a Bird Species”.

If you would like to try to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Now for the solutions of last months rebus which was “I” Words:

  • Ideas
  • Indoors
  • Incentive
  • Icelander
  • Identical
  • Income

How did you go???????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

I liked this one...it was easy!
Kookabura
kingfisher
wren
hummingbird
parrots
larks

Hope you are enjoying your weekend Frances!!

Betty J Schaub said...

I got them Francis and it was BEFORE I saw Jana's answers. LOL

Kookaburra
Kingfisher
Wren
Hummingbird
Parrots
Larks

This was fun!