Monday, December 14, 2009

The Season Of Giving!

season-of-giving-wm

Hi everyone!

Well it is time for another challenge over on The Pink Elephant blog.  This week the challenge is Theme challenge with the theme being Christmas or Winter.

As you can see I decided to go with Christmas, although looking at how she is dressed I guess it covers winter too although for me Christmas are hot summer days not cold winter ones! For my card today uses a digital image from Squigglefly …. this one is called “Season of Giving” which was one that was designed by Robin Willis. This is such a cutie.

I decided to change up the image slightly but printing it out fairly large and cutting the image out of the square and then mounting it onto a circle. I cut up one of the sentiments in the square individually and attached it to the lower part of my card.

Don’t forget to check out The Pink Elephant blog to see what the other design team members came up with this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Season of Giving Digi Stamp – Squigglefly

Paper: White; Pink; Purple; Blue; Eskimo Kisses DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Frances and I love the paper and circles.

Tracey said...

This is adorable Frances!!

Betty Boo! said...

Great job as usual Frances...still loving those colors! I keep forgetting to pick that paper up at the local scrapbook store...oh wait that would be me! hee hee.

Betty

Holly Young said...

oh this is great! I love the texture on the two circles behind the image. Your coloring is remarkable and I like the way you used the sentiment cut up at the bottom like that!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh, she is so cute! I like what you've done with the sentiment by cutting it apart like that. Very nice!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so sweet...love all the curves

Betty J Schaub said...

stunning!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Frances!! I love how you used Robin's adorable digi!!