Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Really Tried!

Totally-I-really-Tried-wm

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I just received my Totally Stampalicious stamps and I just couldn’t wait to play!!!!! Here is a card I made today using “Willameana” …. isn’t she just too cute!!!!! She looks like she could get up to lots of mischief to me LOL!

I can see my using this set a lot … although it is meant for Christmas it would be easy to remove the Santa letter from behind her back and use her for other occasions.

Recipe:

Stamps: Willameana – Totally Stampalicious

Paper: White; Pink; Eskimo Kisses DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Word Window Punch; Oval Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

7 comments:

Arty Cards n Crafts said...

Great card! I love all the pretty pinks you've used!!

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love the pretty pink colors!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Ha!!! I LOVE it Frances...she is perfectly adorable in pink!!! Fabulous!!!

Kerrie said...

Super cute card .... thanks for visiting my blog.

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances so happy you got your stamps, she is a cutie, but very bad I think.

Diane said...

OMG!!! That is so sweet!!!LOL!!
Love her innocent look!!!
You did a wonderful job as always!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I tell ya, you always have the most perfect dp's to showcase images Frances!! Darling!