Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Adore You!

MFT-adoreyou-wm

Hi folks!

It is that time of the month again when I get to start sharing with you MFteasers in readiness of the new stamp sets to be released by MFT Stamps on Wednesday night 2nd December.

For my first MFTeasers, I am using the new “Love at First Sight” set.  I have to say what a delightful set and I know you will all love it. I decided to use the girl and the love hearts on my card. I also used one of the sentiments, but I cut it apart so that it would fit onto my oval punch out. Of course if I want to use it as a long stamp again that is so very easy to do.

For the layout of my card I used one of Jen’s recent SFYTT sketches, from 14th November.

Would you like to see more ideas using this set??? Then hop on over to Kim’s (MFT Lady) blog to see the list of which design team members will be featuring a card/project on their blog today. Kim will have the list posted to her blog at 11am EST. This month we also have some guest designers filling in while some of the design team take a break :)

I will be back tomorrow with another MFTeaser to share with you all!

Recipe:

Stamps: Love at First Sight – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Red; Yellow; DP – We R Memory Keepers

Other: Black Ink: Oval Punches; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Red Candy Dots; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

19 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so pretty Frances, love that paper!!

Megan said...

Darling! I love the tones of yellow. Excellent. :)

Barbara said...

Too cute, Frances!! I love that paper, too!

Silke Ledlow said...

FABO and so sexy - LOL!!! Perfect card - GF!!! Hugs ~S~

Vicki G said...

Cute card! She's a leggy one!

Hugs

Vicki

Julie Dinn said...

Very Cute Frances! I love that color combination in the paper. It's so refreshing to see hearts in something other than pick and red.

Erin Smetak said...

This is so pretty! I love those colors together! Very nice job!!!

Kim said...

So lovely and bright!!

Melody said...

Love your color combo! Great card as always Frances!

Amy Sheffer said...

This ROCKS, Frances! Love the bright colors!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Frances! I love that the heart paper isn't pink or red!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Frances, I love your card. It's so bright & cheery with the colors.

Joanne (jojot) said...

that dp is just fab in such nontraditional colors

Elena said...

What a precious card! I really love the heart patterned paper!

Lisa H. said...

such a cool and cute card. love all the yellow! looks great!

Chris said...

I love that this is non-traditional colors for a "love" and hearts card. It looks really cool in yellow.

Kelli Hull said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellow....

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, so cute! I just love the colors and paper! :)

Jackie said...

OMG! This is so pretty, and this set looks fab! Loving your peaks as always!