Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sweet As Pie!

mft-sweet-as-pie-wm

Hi again everyone,

Today I have another MFTeaser to share with you all. My card uses the new Sweetie Pie Flopsey which is one of the new stamp sets that will be released by MFT Stamps this coming Wednesday 7th October.

The top circle in the layers that Flopsey is sitting on is the new Cream Perfect Paper Panels.

Recipe:

Stamps: Sweetie Pie Flopsey – MFT Stamps

Paper: White & Cream Perfect Paper Panels – MFT Stamps; Brown; Red; DP – October Afternoon

Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; MS Valentine Hearts Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Danni said...

Perfect!! Another awesome card!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Flopsey!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

deeeeelish and delightful

Peggy said...

Uh oh!! I am a Flopsey "collector" and this one is so adorable. Great card!

Anonymous said...

for sure----- the stamp is great - and your card too!
elborgi

Tracey said...

I love this card! Flopsey is just too cute!

Silli said...

This is very pretty Frances! Love the cute image and the paper! Hugs and happy day! Silke

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this Frances! GORGEOUS coloring and I love the dp! Flopsey could not possibly be cuter!! Awesome card! Hope all is well!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!

having a {me} day said...

Oh my word! Sooooo cute!! Love that image and those fabby papers. fabulous card! kxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Frances!! This DP is perfect with Flopsey!!