Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tea For Two!

mftsc100-tea-for-two-wm

Hi everyone!

It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. Can you believe we have reached 100 sketches …. wow it doesn’t seem that long ago when Kim (MFT Lady) posted the very first sketch over in the forum.  And of course not long after that Cindy Haffner took over supplying the sketches and then I joined her as host approx 12 months ago. Of course I had been playing the sketches way before that.

It is my honor to be able to host this week’s MFTSC100 sketch hope you will be able to play along with us.

This week I used the new Who’s That Girl Coffee? Tea? which was released by MFT Stamps earlier in the month.

Don’t forget you still have time to enter the 100 sketches competition you can read all about it in the thread here

MFTSC100-Sketch-wm

Here is the sketch. Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC100 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate.

Recipe:

Stamps: Coffee? Tea? – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Kraft, Blue & DP

Other: Black Ink; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Punches; Blue Brads; Foam Tape;  Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Frances!

Sheri Gilson said...

Great card Frances!! Love the blue & Kraft combo!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love all the blue Frances, awesome job.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Frances! I love those colors together!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Charming Frances!! Love these colors!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card and I love the sketch!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the sketch...loving these warm colors

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

The blues are so pretty, and I like this sketch design!