Thursday, September 3, 2009

MFTSC97 Too Cute To Spook!

mftsc97-too-cute-wm

Hi everyone

It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. This week it is Cindy Haffner’s turn to host the challenge.

I used the new MFT Stamps “Too Cute To Spook ” stamp set that was released yesterday. I think this set is totally adorable. As with my previous card I created using this set after stamping the images, I masked everything and used my copic airbrush system to add on the colors.

MFTSC97

Here is the sketch. Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC97 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate.

Recipe:

Stamps: Too Cute To Spook – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Perfect Plum & Pumpkin Pie – SU; DP – MFT Stamps

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Web Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Modern Label Punch & Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable Frances!! I love the layout and the embossed web is a perfect back drop for this image!!

Cindy Haffner said...

OH SHE IS SO CUTE FRANCES, GREAT TAKE ON THE SKETCH!!

Danni said...

This is adorable!! Love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet card...great layout....

Jana Weaver said...

This is adorable!! Love the layout from Cindy's sketch, and LOVE the embossed layer wtih the web...how perfect!