Monday, September 28, 2009

Beach Babe!

PE-Beach-Babe-wm

Greetings everyone.

It is Pink Elephant challenge time again and this week our sponsor is “Your Next Stamp”. I have only recently discovered this stamp company and I must say they have some adorable stamps … I especially love the Fun with Fhiona range and can see I will need to spend some money there real soon hehe.

This week the challenge is a recipe challenge: Something with dots, Use a Punch(es), a Tag.

Well I decided to make my card in the form of a tag, so I got out my cricut expressions (that is now twice in two days … but you have to wait till next week to see what I made with it yesterday hehe!) to create my tag shape using the tags, bags and boxes cart. For the dots I used some yellow polka dot designer paper and my punches …. well the EK Success Beach Border Punch and the word window punch.

Don’t forget to head over to the Pink Elephant Challenge blog if you want to play along. You can also see what the other design team members created this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Beach Babe – Your Next Stamp

Paper: White; Yellow; Orange; Yellow Polka Dot DP

Other: Black Ink; Word Window Punch; EK Success Beach Border Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Cricut; Tags Bags & Boxes Cartridge; Foam Tape; Copics.

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh how sweet is this!! Love it.

Sheri Gilson said...

Too cute Frances!! Love the tag shape!!

Annie said...

love the tag and the border of sandcastles - totally gorgeous. Would look fab as part of a scrapbook page.

Ann xxx

Victoria said...

fab, love the card turned into a tag. Brill idea,

Love your photos too, wish mine would turn out this good!

Victoria
x

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love the colors and that beach punch goes perfectly with beach babe Fhiona! I love it!!!

Hugs

Karen
Your Next Stamp

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too cute and creative Hoots!! LOVE that punch! And the shape is too fun!!

LORi said...

Woo Hoo Frances!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Trudi said...

That is so cute Frances! I love that border punch you used too. Weren't these stamps fun!

Unknown said...

A lovely card ... great inspiration ... Thank you