Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tea-licious Sketch!

Hi again ... I am back again with another card using the stamps from the new "Tea For Two" set that will be released after the release party on Wednesday 4th February by MFT Stamps.

I just had to get this set out again this afternoon to make my card for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS ... those new digital papers "Chocolate Kiss" also from MFT Stamps were just calling out to me to be used on my card today. Both the papers and this cute set were designed by Stephanie Fizer.

I almost wasn't able to finish my card tonight as I ran out of ink for my printer and I still had to print out the base heart panel ... fortunately my DD hadn't taken her computer to work today so I could sneak in there and use her computer and printer to print it out hehe. DD's do come in handy sometimes .... oh and she is cooking dinner right now too haha!

If you haven't yet checked out today's MFT blog hop showcasing this and the other stamp set (Digital Girl) which will also be released, scroll down to my post below.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tea For Two Set - MFT Stamps
Papers: White; Pretty In Pink & Chocolate Chip - SU; Chocolate Kiss Digital DP - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Silver Spoon; Sizzlits Tag Die; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown Brads; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

well this is just adorable. love the papers and that mouse, I could just eat him up! tfs!

America said...

Awww, this is super sweet, love the great DP's and CB combo! TFS

Tracey said...

This is too adorable Frances! I love this tea set!!

Cindy Haffner said...

what a cutie, i love the paper, I need to get me some ink.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Frances!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so dang cute!!! That spoon looks so real!! Love that cute mouse!! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too sweet Hoots!! Love that image and the fantastic papers you paired with him!!