Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Chocolate!

Hi, I am back again!!!!

If you read my post I did earlier tonight for my sketch challenge card for the SCS sketch challenge, you might remember that I said originally when I started this I was going to use the larger chocolates in the Sweets & Hearts set from Starving Artistamps. Well I hadn't just stamped them out and I also cut all the layers and put them all together before deciding that the card would be too big doing it in the format as per SCS.

Well those chocolate pieces were sitting on my desk and so was my earlier card and I decided to see it they would fit if I flipped the sketch using the same card sizes as my earlier one ... they did so I thought rather than waste those chocolate pieces I would make it into a card.

So this one is the same but different to the one I posted earlier ... I actually think I like this one better using the bigger chocolates.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweets & Hearts - Starving Artistamps; Sentiment - Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava & Close To Cocoa - SU; Neopolitian Digital Paper - Gina K
Other: Black Ink; Square Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Cocoa Brads; Foam Tape; Copics




5 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this card Frances! And when it comes to chocolate bigger is always better! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is yummy!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee i agree bigger is better, love your card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I saw the original in the Sketch gallery and was poking on my dashboard and found this one.....they are both fabulous, Hootsie....loving those chocolates whether teenie or large....fab

Maria said...

Very pretty card, Frances. Those chocolates sure do look yummy! LOL! I haven't eaten lunch so they are making me hungry!

Love the pretty colors and beautiful job coloring the images. Great layout too!

Maria