Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Desserts!

I am back with another card for you today using some of the new stamps to be release by Elzybells Art Stamps today (Monday 23rd February).

Don't you just love that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!! These are two more of the stamps included in the "Just Desserts" set that I also shared with you on Friday.

The layout for this card is one of the Mojo Sketches that were featured recently on the Mojo Monday blog.



Oh and there is more ... Elizabeth of Elzybells is giving away mega blog candy ... the complete set of new release stamps to one lucky person ... go check out the Elzybells blog to find out how you can win this fun collection of stamps!


Recipe:
Stamps: Just Desserts - Elzybells Art Stamps
Paper: White; Pruely Pomegranate, Pretty Ink Pink -SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon; Slot Punch; Argyle Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics


11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so cute, so very cute.

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE! Love the monochromatic look!!

Denise said...

Very pretty card, makes me want to go & eat dessert now.

Robyn said...

Love your card Frances. What a pain that it is Monday and yet I still have to wait to see the new stamps on the site!!!!

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Frances! x

Michelle Short said...

This is gorgeous Frances, I LOVE the colour and the papers you have used, love the layout too and isn't that sentiment just the best!! x

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! And, I love the sentiment!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how yummy!! What a cute card!! TFS! :)

simplyfairies said...

A gorgeous card indeed...

Tracey said...

Love this Frances!! Adorable!

Vicki G said...

I am sure you must have made this card for me............It looks like me when my hair was long..... I do like chocolate and I love that yummy yummy DP!


Vicki