Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chocolate!

Hi everyone!
Chocolate ... who doesn't like chocolate ha! My card today is for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS.

Wow do those images need to be small for those square because otherwise you end up with a massive card!

I used the chocolates from the Sweets & Hearts set from Starving Artistamps. I originally stamped out the larger chocolates but once I had layered these the card was going to be way to big, so I used the smaller chocolates in the set instead.

I love the new digital papers that Gina K Designs has been given away this week ... check out Gina's blog if you would like to download it.

The chocolate sentiment I used on the outside of my card is actually this who stamp that I stamped on the inside of my card. I just masked off the bottom portion when I stamped it on the front of my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweets & Hearts - Starving Artistamps; Sentiment - Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava & Close To Cocoa - SU; Neopolitian Digital Paper - Gina K
Other: Black Ink; Square Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Cocoa Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty paper and so yummy.

Vicki G said...

this is pretty!!!!