Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Bling 'Bet Birthday!

Hi everyone.

It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps Members Forum of SCS. This week it is Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the sketch and what a fun one it is.

I normally like to use one of the new release stamps on my sketch card for the week of the MFT releases and this week is no different. So I decided to create my card using the new Bling 'Bet set which was released a little while ago.

I had my card just about finished and all I had to do was to add my embellishments to the "Happy" part of my card. Unfortunately though I ran out of the dew drop thingys that I decided to use so then I had to go looking for some more which I couldn't find. Luckily I had a friend who had some and she was kind enough to help me out.


Here's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC67 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bling 'Bet - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink; Rose Red - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Rose Red SU Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Flowers; Pink Dewdrops; Tag Sizzix Die; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that bling, so cool.

Alice said...

Very beautiful card ;)

Tracey said...

What a pretty card! Love that new bling 'bet!