Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Princess Birthday!

Hi everyone .... if you are here for the blog hop scroll down to the post below.

Here is my card for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS. I used the "Princess" stamp from Pink Poison ... isn't she a cutie!!!!!

I stamped the princess onto white card and cut her out. I used my label 2 nestabilities to create my layers for the princess to be mounted onto. It is hard to tell by these photos but the inner portion of the white nestie layer has been colored a pale pink so just the edge is white.

Here is the detail of the princess. As you can see I had some bling to her crown and also the star of her want. I also used the clear spica pen to add a little shimmer to her crown, wand & inner skirt.

Recipe:
Stamps: Princess - Pink Poison; Once Upon A Time Set - Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Rose Red - SU; DP - Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; Pink Brads; Label 2 Nestabilities; Pink Gems; Clear Spica Pen; Foam Tape; Copics



13 comments:

Tracey said...

What a pretty little princess!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card Frances! Love the cute image and the colors... that frame looks great with the sketch. TFS!

6 wacky women said...

Sweet card, Frances. Love that little princess.

Karen x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Frances this is such a gorgeous card hun, im adoring that image you have used. Beautifully coloured and great layout. Hugs Linda x

Donna said...

Frances this is adorable. Donna x

Regina Easter said...

oh she is sweet frances....

Julia Aston said...

How adorable is this stamp!! love her framing and the great pinks!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so darling Frances.

Anonymous said...

G'Day Queen of cute. Have nominated (when I finish the post that is) for an award. Love,love love to come and visit to see what you are up to!

Olena said...

Nice card! Great job!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, Frances your card turned out soooo darling!!!! Love the colors, and the coloring you did on this. Also thank you for welcoming me to the DT, cant wait!!! Hope you have a wonderful night hun!!! Love your cards!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

DeeDee said...

Oooooh so SWEET....I love the shades of pink!!! CUTE!!

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! She is just the sweetest!!!! Love the layout too!

Vicki